- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you — including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Equipment you are using, Performance, Eisenman & Eisenman, M.D.’s Web Site Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, products or Web sites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
- You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our Web sites or use our products and services;
- We obtain it from other sources.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- To provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- To provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- To communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- To deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- To address network integrity and security issues;
- For local directory and directory assistance purposes.
Use of Location Information
- We use your device’s approximate location, to deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you, by capturing your IP address.
Online Activity Tracking and Advertising
- We collect information about your activity on Eisenman & Eisenman, M.D. Web sites for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, widgets and server log files.
- We and our non-Eisenman & Eisenman, M.D. advertising partners use that information, as well as other information they have or we may have, to help tailor the ads you see on our sites and to help make decisions about ads you see on other sites.
- With Non-Eisenman & Eisenman, M.D. Companies: We share your Personal Information only with non-Eisenman & Eisenman, M.D. companies that perform services on our behalf, and only as necessary for them to provide those services to you.
- We require those non-Eisenman & Eisenman, M.D. companies to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy.
- We do not provide Personal Information to non-Eisenman & Eisenman, M.D. companies for the marketing of their own products and services without your consent.
In Other Circumstances: We may provide Personal Information to non-Eisenman & Eisenman, M.D. companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
- Responding to 911 calls and other emergencies;
- Complying with court orders and other legal process;
- Enforcing our agreements and property rights; and
- Obtaining payment for our products and services, including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection
Aggregate or Anonymous Information: We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non-Eisenman & Eisenman, M.D. entities for purposes such as:
- Retail, marketing and advertising companies that offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Universities, laboratories and other entities that conduct scientific research; and
- Media research companies and entities that may use the data for purposes such as municipal planning and coordinating disaster responses.
- Our Web sites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from that child’s parent or legal guardian.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by Eisenman & Eisenman, M.D..
- We require non-Eisenman & Eisenman, M.D. companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
Customer Privacy Controls and Choices
- You can review and correct your Personal Information provided and collected.
- You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from Eisenman & Eisenman, M.D., including marketing contacts made via telephone, e-mail or text messaging.
- We will provide you with notice of changes to this policy.